5TH NEPAL WOOD INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2019
The 5th edition of Nepal Wood International Expo was held from 15th to 17th February, 2019 at Bhrikuti Mandap, Kathmandu. The exhibition was dedicated on Woodworking Machineries, Furniture & Wood Related Products Manufacturing Technologies, Power Tools, Fittings, Furniture, Interior Design, Accessories, Raw Materials and Products.
The show was jointly organized by Futurex Trade Fair & Events Pvt. Ltd and Media Space Solutions Pvt. Ltd. with “NEPLY” as the official Title Sponsor for the show.
- Nepal Plywood Manufacturing Association
- Furniture & Furnishing Association of Nepal
- Nepal Federation of Furniture and Furnishing Entrepreneurs
- The Federation of Community Forestry Users Nepal
- Society of Nepalese Architects
The exhibition was proved to be the best Nepal Wood Expo so far as compared to our old editions. The show has given remarkable platform to its participants and buyers from woodworking and furniture industry to exhibit the latest and greatest technology, innovative products, give live demonstrations and exchange the business ideas and new investment opportunities in the sector.
THE EVENT WAS INAUGURATED BY:
- Hon. Shakti Bahadur Basnet, Minister for Forests and Environment.
- Hon. Mohamed Istiyak Rai, Minister for Urban Development.
- Mr. Pradeep Chaudhary – President, Nepal Plywood Manufacturing Association.
- Mr. Sujil Shrestha, Vice President, Nepal Federation of Furniture and Furnishing Entrepreneurs
- Mr. Rupesh Pradhan – President; Furniture & Furnishing Association of Nepal.
- Ms. Anju Malla Pradhan – President, Society of Nepalese Architects (SONA).
- Ms. Bharati Pathak – President; The Federation of Community Forestry Users Nepal (FECOFUN)
The 5th edition experienced 60% more trade visitors than its previous edition where the show was spread over 1,00,000 Sq. Ft. Over the last five years, this show has been living up to the promises to bring innovations in the industry, to support market leaders & promising brands by giving them a platform to showcase their products in front of the bigwigs of the industry in a unique international display of competence. Exhibitors from Nepal, India, China, Gabon, Austria, Thailand, Malaysia, Italy, Belgium and many more had displayed their latest technologies and variety of products. A total of 23,657 trade visitors were registered during 5th NEPAL WOOD 2019.
Looking at the overwhelming response from past years, the team organized the first edition of Nepal Furniture & Home Décor International Expo concurrently, which focused on Modern Furniture, Furnishing Materials, Accessories, Interior Design & Home Decor, etc.
- LEADING BRANDS IS WOOD WORKING MACHINERY WHO DISPLAYED THEIR MACHINES LIVE THIS
- YEAR AT NEPAL WOOD 2019 WERE:
- JAI INDUSTRIES
- SCM, ITALY
- WOOD TECH CONSULTANTS
- WOODMASTER INDIA MACHINES PVT. LTD.
- NIHAR INDUSTRIES
- GORSAN IMPEX PVT. LTD./ PERFECT MACHINES & TOOLS
- KUMAR ENGINEERING COMPANY
- TITAN JET
- SAINATH INDUSTRIES / WOODCRAFT
- CONTROL PRINT LIMITED
APART FROM THESE FOLLOWING COMPANIES ALSO TOOK PART IN THE EXHIBITION WITH THEIR VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES: